ACE SPACE RULES OF ENTRY
• No outside Food or Drinks (except baby food, fruit and water) are to be brought into Ace Space
• All customers must follow the playground rules located throughout Ace Space for their own safety. Parents/Caregivers are responsible for their own children’s use of the equipment and facilities.
• Parents/Caregivers must actively supervise their own children AT ALL TIMES.
• Ace Space is not a child minding facility - Parents/Caregivers must be 18yrs+ and stay on the premises.
• Please do not bring in children who have experienced vomiting or diarrhea in the last 48—72 hours, or who are visibly unwell.
• Party guests must check-in with our staff at the front counter prior to entry.
• Siblings of party guests must pay entry to stay and play.
• Party parents hosting a party are responsible for the supervision and care of all of their invited guests attending the party.
• All Adults and Children using the playground must be wearing SOCKS only at all times. Children should be appropriately attired for using the playground - pants, or knee length shorts are advisable
• Please NO RUNNING through the centre.
• Please remove sharp objects (jewellery, keys or glasses) before entering the playground areas
Please do not take food or drinks into the playground areas.
• Any incidents need to be reported to our staff at the time of your visit. Rough, aggressive or unsociable behaviour by Adults or Children will not be tolerated.
• Alcohol consumption and smoking are PROHIBITED inside, or directly outside the building.
• Ace Space accepts no responsibility for injuries which occur on these premises.